hoteltip bkk

• Dana

Dag mensen,

Voor degene die naar bkk gaan en in het centrum willen verblijven heb ik de perfecte hoteltip: New Siam Guesthouse (I en II). Dit zijn goede hotels, liggen erg dicht bij elkaar op Koh Sang Rd. De kamers zijn goed verzorgd en ideaal voor backpackers.

Have fun

• Rob R.

Hoi Dana,

Koh betekent eiland and Sang betekent bestellen in het Thais Ik denk dus dat je ons Backpackers Paradijs Kao Sarn bedoelt. Anders zoeken mensen zich het laplazerus naar je hotel tip.

Groetjes

Rob

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In support of Kao Sarn Road

Jul 26 '00

Author's Product Rating

Pros

Close to the real Thailand, cheap, western food.

Cons

Becoming more expensive, backpackers drink beer and watch movies.

Full Review

Kao Sarn road is not Thailand, but just like Thai Town, LA is not America. It’s a bit of both worlds with a cultural give and take.

Kao Sarn is slowly being upgraded. It now boasts a 7-Eleven, Boots, and soon a middle class hotel. But as Kao Sarn becomes more of a middle class travelers destination, the areas around Kao Sarn are slowly being developed. You can still find a room for about $5, but it will be further and further away from Kao Sarn.

But Kao Sarn is still small… just crossing the street, with in walking distance, is a set of about 7-10 very Thai style music pubs, where farang rarely venture.

So as tjenk mentions, you are not in the real Thailand on Kao Sarn, you are with in walking distance from some of the most famous icons of Thai society and culture: The Grand Palace, Sanam Luang, Chao Pharya River, the most famous Pat Thai restaurant in Bkk, The temple on the golden mount, the chill-out Buddha, Thai style nightlife, and Ratchadamnung the “most beautiful street in Thailand”. I have to say that anyone wanting a piece of Thai culture… I could suggest no better starting place than Kao Sarn Road!

Recommended

Yes